My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

10 December 2008

The Insignificant 'I'

Amidst soaked milieu I float,
Guarded by thick pelt,
The next jiffy I breathe free air
I be cynosure, I felt.

Whining and singing rhymes
I trespassed abandoned shire,
Looking through translucent goblet
I be noticeable, I aspire.

Battling marathon chase and aversion
I dreamt zillion flags on crest,
Handful feathers in my cap, at hindsight
I be Invincible, I zest.

Absorbing the whiff, Earth excretes
I am levelled dust to dust,
In the unscathed axis they all rotate,
I be Insignificant, I must

7 Comments:

Blogger Manoi said...

Naive poet? Understatement or modesty - 'I' remain 'significantly' indifferent to choose the right one!

2:10 AM  
Blogger apurva.chiranewala said...

I Understood every thing !!!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Ashwin Nair said...

2,24,220

10:45 PM  
Blogger lala said...

thats beautiful

9:40 PM  
Blogger lala said...

proximity to the SON
reforged my Wax Wings

9:41 PM  
Blogger lala said...

the "insignificant" EYE

9:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

God, you are talented!

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home